- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama’s real plans for America
President Obama has absolutely no interest in saving the United States of America as it was founded. He seems to have an equal distaste for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. His interest in America goes only as far as punishment for what he sees as American crimes against the world.
Mr. Obama is the progressive equivalent of a “universal soldier.” He has been molded and groomed for his assignment and is carrying out the left’s plan perfectly. More accurately, he seems to be buying his way through the plan, using American tax dollars. Imagine the unbridled joy being felt by the president and his confederates as they watch their plan become a reality. Within months, I believe they will collapse the dollar and attempt to begin the wholesale confiscation of not only guns, but retirement funds as well.
Mr. Obama’s new taxes on the “wealthy” will raise $60 billion to $70 billion, enough to run the nation for less than two weeks. So his desire to bring down the debt is false. He does have a midterm congressional election coming up in 2014, and conservative wins would be a disaster for him. That’s where the new tax dollars from the “wealthy” come in.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Get Breaking Alerts
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- U.S. military on high alert as Ukraine troops trade gunfire with pro-Russian militants
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Kirsten Dunst: Actress sparks feminist ire: 'You need a man to be a man'
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- PHILLIPS: What did Harry Reid know and when did he know it?
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Recent Letters to the Editor
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Solution to Cyprus dispute is no 'mistake'
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama's real wealth redistribution scheme
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obamacare numbers nothing to celebrate
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Unanswered bus-crash questions
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Lerner won't face meaningful punishment