- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
‘Peter and the Starcatcher’ to live off-Broadway
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Broadway’s boy who wouldn’t grow up is not going away quite yet.
Producers of the play “Peter and the Starcatcher” said Wednesday that the production will have a new life after it vacates the Brooks Atkinson Theatre later this month.
It will be produced this spring at New World Stages, an off-Broadway complex of theaters that has housed other former Broadway shows like “Avenue Q,” “Million Dollar Quartet” and “Rent”
The inventive “Peter and the Starcatcher,” adapted by “Jersey Boys” co-writer Rick Elice from Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson’s best-selling 2004 children’s adventure book, tells the story of how an English orphan became Peter Pan.
The Tony Award-winning design team of “Peter and the Starcatcher” will design the New World Stages production. Casting will be announced later.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors