- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
Brady’s slide draws ire of Ravens safety Pollard
During the final minute of the first half, Brady slid to the ground to end of an impromptu run. The quarterback’s upraised leg hit onrushing Ravens free safety Ed Reed, who emerged from the play without injury.
Pollard said Monday, “If you want to keep this going in the right direction, everyone should be penalized for their actions.”
He said Brady “knew what he was doing. It has to go both ways. Hopefully the NFL will do something about it. If they don’t, that’s fine. If they do, then that’s fine.”
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- Brennan: Russia 'absolutely' could invade eastern Ukraine
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Search for missing Malaysian airliner widens as mystery deepens
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Obamacare 3 million shy of target with 19 days left to sign up
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again