- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
Duke back to No. 1 in AP Top 25 poll
Duke is No. 1 in The Associated Press’ college basketball poll after dropping from the top spot for one week.
The Blue Devils, who fell to No. 3 last week, took advantage of losses by Louisville and Indiana to move back to No. 1, their fifth week on top this season. Duke received 39 first-place votes from the 65-member national media panel Monday.
Michigan, which jumped from fifth to second, had 11 No. 1 votes. Kansas, which had seven first-place votes, and Syracuse, which knocked Louisville out of No. 1, tied for third. Syracuse received eight No. 1 votes.
Louisville dropped to fifth and was followed by Arizona, Indiana, Florida, Butler and Gonzaga.
Wichita State, Cincinnati, Mississippi and Miami moved into the rankings this week, replacing San Diego State, Illinois, UCLA and Marquette.
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Female TSA officers say pat-down duty leads to workplace discrimination
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Special ops forces wearing thin from high demand
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again