- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Elijah Dukes arrested again, charged with failure to appear
Question of the Day
TAMPA, Fla. — Authorities say former Tampa Bay Rays and Washington Nationals outfielder Elijah Dukes has been arrested on a warrant related to previous charges.
Tampa police say the 28-year-old Dukes was arrested Monday night. He's also been charged with an additional count of driving with a suspended license.
Records show Dukes had failed to appear in court for charges related to a February 2012 arrest. That's when police reportedly pulled over Dukes during routine traffic stop and caught him trying to eat marijuana out of bag. He was charged with tampering with physical evidence, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Dukes remained in jail Tuesday with no bail set. Jail records didn't list an attorney.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world