- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Jets coach Ryan uninjured in 3-car accident
A team spokesman confirmed Tuesday that Ryan was issued a warning and no citation after the accident on Jan. 14 in Bethlehem, Pa., located about 45 minutes from the team’s facility in Florham Park, N.J.
No one in the other two cars was injured in the accident, which was first reported by Deadspin.com.
Bethlehem Police said in a statement Tuesday night that Ryan, according to the incident report, was driving a Ford Mustang at 6:13 p.m. when he collided with another vehicle on West Third Street. One witness told police he observed Ryan pass through the red light at West Third and Wyandotte streets moments before the accident, and the impact caused the second car to hit into a third.
Bethlehem Police declined to identify the other drivers, and added that they were awaiting a return call from another witness before completing the investigation.
Ryan has been in the headlines a few times this offseason _ for being retained by owner Woody Johnson despite missing the playoffs for the second straight season, and for being photographed in the Bahamas with a tattoo on his right arm depicting his wife wearing the No. 6 jersey of embattled quarterback Mark Sanchez.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- 'Blarney Blowout' near UMass results in 73 arrests; 4 officers injured
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- Obama engages in Ukraine diplomacy from Fla. resort as Russia digs in
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again