- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Man pleads no contest to stalking Mila Kunis
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles County prosecutors say a 27-year-old man has been ordered stay away from “That 70s Show” and “Black Swan” actress Mila Kunis for 10 years after pleading no contest to stalking her.
In February, he was arrested for breaking into her vacant condo, and authorities arrested him again in May, after he waited for her outside her gym for three days.
Superior Court Judge George Lomeli also gave Dunn credit for 528 days he spent in jail.
TWT Video Picks
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Christine O'Donnell eager to re-engage in political debate
- Obama slaps Putin with sanctions, restrictions on visas
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- House defeats Democrats' attempt to rebuke Issa
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again