- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Man pleads no contest to stalking Mila Kunis
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles County prosecutors say a 27-year-old man has been ordered stay away from "That 70s Show" and "Black Swan" actress Mila Kunis for 10 years after pleading no contest to stalking her.
Spokeswoman Jane Robison says Stuart Dunn entered his plea Tuesday and was also ordered to complete six months of residential rehab and placed on five years of felony probation.
Dunn has repeatedly been arrested in his pursuit of Kunis.
In February, he was arrested for breaking into her vacant condo, and authorities arrested him again in May, after he waited for her outside her gym for three days.
Superior Court Judge George Lomeli also gave Dunn credit for 528 days he spent in jail.
Dunn was also ordered to stay away from Kunis' agents, managers and assistants.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors