App Store Official Charts for the week ending Jan. 21, 2013:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Angry Birds Star Wars (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)
2. Wood Camera - Vintage Photo Editor (Bright Mango)
4. Minecraft - Pocket Edition (Mojang)
5. Scribblenauts Remix (Warner Bros.)
6. Plague Inc. (Ndemic Creations)
7. Slender Rising (Michael Hegemann)
8. Bad Piggies (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)
9. Wipeout (Activision Publishing, Inc.)
10. Bloons TD 5 (Ninja Kiwi)
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. Temple Run 2 (Imangi Studios, LLC)
2. Ruzzle (MAG Interactive)
sign up for
MOST READ ON WT
NFL junkie Eric Golub reports on his favorite obsession. There is no football offseason. Every February he pretends to care about other sports while sobbing uncontrollably each Sunday until September.
We welcome you to the intimate and personal thoughts on the news and events we, as editors, watch, read, and discuss with our writers every day.
Red Alert focuses on the hottest political topics in the nation and calls Americans to action.