The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Jan. 14, to Sunday, Jan. 20, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
2. The Neighbourhood, “Sweater Weather” (The (r)evolve Group)
4. Darius Rucker, “Wagon Wheel” (Capitol Nashville)
5. Robert DeLong, “Global Concepts” (Glassnote)
6. Black Veil Brides, “In The End” (Universal Republic Records)
7. Hardwell, “Apollo (Radio Edit)” (Revealed Recordings)
8. Datsik & Excision, “Vindicate” (Firepower Records)
10. Archive, “Bullets” (Hangman Records)
1. Bring Me The Horizon, “Shadow Moses” (RCA Records)
2. The Family Rain, “Trust Me … I’m a Genius” (bigger SPLASH Records)View Entire Story
By Jay Sekulow
The left's outrage over the IRS turns to a plea to 'move on'
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
This column will cover anything that has anything remotely to do with the game of baseball, from the game itself to mid-summer trades to offseason moves.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Uncensored exploration of issues concerning current events, civil liberties, American political advocacy, and the political and social issues facing military veterans.
A mother of three and a passionate conservative, Shirley Husar changes the game.
World's Ugliest Dog Contest
Spelling Bee finale
Marines train Afghan soldiers
Rolling Thunder 2013
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal