- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Watson pulls out at Torrey Pines
Question of the Day
SAN DIEGO (AP) - Masters champion Bubba Watson has withdrawn from the Farmers Insurance Open because of an illness.
Watson is a past champion at Torrey Pines, winning two years ago with a birdie putt on the final hole. He tweeted Thursday, “Pulling out of tourney this morning, don’t have energy for golf. Feel the same as Maui.” Watson had a stomach illness at Kapalua during the Tournament of Champions, where he tied for fourth.
Watson was to play with Phil Mickelson and defending champion Brandt Snedeker. He was replaced in the field by Billy Mayfair.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq