- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Azarenka plans to party with Redfoo after final
The LMFAO frontman known for his wild hair and wilder music has been a colorful addition to this year’s Australian Open, where he was a regular fixture in Azarenka’s front-row seats. During her final, his leopard-print jacket was visible from the upper decks.
The interviewer seemed more interested in getting the pair to talk about their relationship, which made the 23-year-old Azarenka turn bright red.
“She’s actually very into music, she has a piano now on the road. In the off-season she might be my pianist,” Redfoo said of the world’s No. 1 player.
The interaction was a light moment after a heavy match.
Li twisted her ankle twice, needed two medical timeouts and hit her head on the hard court. When twisted her ankle the second time and fell, Li said she blacked out for a couple of seconds. That happened early in the third set after a 10-minute break for Australia day fireworks.
By the end of the ceremony Azarenka was all smiles, and the interviewer asked how she planned to celebrate.
“We party,” Azarenka said.
Redfoo added: “We bring out the bottles” _ a subtle plug for his upcoming new single called “Keep Calm and Bring Out the Bottles.”
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- MILLER: Donald Trump says hes a Tea Party member
- Couple from Ethiopia begin new life in Dubuque
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again