- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Ravens hold final practice before heading south
Question of the Day
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — After one final practice at their own training facility, the Super Bowl-bound Baltimore Ravens packed their bags for a trip to New Orleans.
The Ravens had a light practice Saturday, their last of the season before heading to the Big Easy. The team is off Sunday and will head south Monday in anticipation of their matchup on Feb. 3 with the San Francisco 49ers.
After Saturday's session, coach John Harbaugh said, "We've had a great week. We had an excellent practice. The guys are very sharp and they're excited. We'll have to go down there and do just as well and do better."
Harbaugh called the 49ers "a very well-coached football team." He said it with a grin, because San Francisco is coached by his little brother, Jim.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world