- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Quotes from the Screen Actors Guild Awards
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Quotes from the 19th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
“I’m just so thrilled I have dental.” _ Best supporting actress winner Anne Hathaway after accepting her Screen Actors Guild award for her role in “Les Miserables.”
“Just tape the `Big Bang Theory’ for once, for crying out loud.” _ Best supporting comedy actress winner Tina Fey, whose show “30 Rock” is ending its run this week and is going up against a show more popular in the ratings.
“To me this has nothing to do with me, it has to do with the incredible people who were in this movie.” _ Ben Affleck, whose film “Argo” won for best movie cast.
“You can probably tell from my public speaking that I haven’t gotten that much advice. I’m still waiting to get a couple tips on how to shut up.” _ Best actress winner Jennifer Lawrence, joking backstage with reporters.
“We are so not expecting this. Ahhhh, shut the French Windows. Will somebody grab this?” _ Penelope Wilton, accepting the best drama ensemble Screen Actors Guild award for “Downtown Abbey.”
“Oh, and my husband and my baby!” _ Best actress in a drama series winner Claire Danes, who shouted thanks to her family after her acceptance speech appeared to be over and her fellow actors had started clapping.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world