- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Bobby Flay to open restaurant at Cincinnati casino
Question of the Day
CINCINNATI (AP) - Award-winning chef and restaurateur Bobby Flay will open his 14th Bobby’s Burger Palace at the new Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati in Ohio in March.
Rock Gaming officials said Tuesday that Ohio’s first BBP will be in the casino next to the gambling floor and feature an assortment of burgers.
Flay also is owner and executive chef of Mesa Grill, Bobby Flay Steak, and Bar Americain in various U.S. locations. He has published 11 cookbooks, appeared on Food Network and Cooking Channel and is a regular contributor on NBC’s “The Today Show.”
The $400 million casino is slated to open March 4. Casinos in Cleveland, Toledo and Columbus opened last year.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq