- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Question of the Day
At Sydney Entertainment Centre, Australia, Daniel Geale, vs. Anthony Mundine, 12, for Geale’s IBF middleweight title.
At ISS Dome, Duesseldorf, Germany, Felix Sturm vs. Sam Soliman, 12, IBF middleweight eliminator.
At Chicago (ESPN2), Carlos Molina vs. Cory Spinks, 12, IBF junior middleweight eliminator; Antwone Smith vs. Jose Luis Castillo, 10, welterweights.
At Max-Schmeling-Halle, Berlin, Eduard Gutknecht vs. Juergen Braehmer, 12, for Gutknecht’s European light heavyweight title; Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. Eric Fields, 12, for Hernandez’s IBF cruiserweight title.
At Bell Centre, Montreal (ESPN2), David Lemieux vs. Jose Miguel Torres, 12, middleweights; Kevin Bizier vs. Samuel Vargas, 10, welterweights; Tyler Asselstine vs. Joel Diaz Jr., 10, super featherweights.
At Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Conn. (ESPN2), Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah, 10, middleweights; Bayan Jargal vs. Chris Howard, 10, lightweights.
At Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, N.J. (HBO), Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees, 12, for Broner’s WBC lightweight title; Sakio Bika vs. Nikola Sjekloca, 12, for the vacant WBC interim super middleweight title; Johnathon Banks vs. Seth Mitchell, 12, heavyweights; Demetrius Hopkins vs. Charles Whittaker, 12, for Hopkins’ USBA light middleweight title.
At D.C. Armory, Washington (ESPN2), Lamont Peterson vs. Kendall Holt, 12, for Peterson’s IBF junior welterweight title.
Gun rights apply to the District, too
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq