- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Question of the Day
At Magic City Casino, Miami (ESPN2), Rances Barthelemy vs. Arash Usmanee, 12, junior lightweights; Jonathan Gonzalez vs. Derrick Ennis, 10, junior middleweights; Yunieski Gonzalez vs. Michael Gbenga, 10, light heavyweights.
At Mexico City: Jesus Silvestre vs. Ganigan Lopez, 12, for Silvestre’s WBA interim strawweight title; Edgar Puerta vs. Abraham Rodriguez, 12, junior lightweights.
At Indian School, Santa Fe, N.M. (ESPN2), John Molina Jr. vs. Dannie Williams, 12, lightweights.
At Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, Indio, Calif. (SHO), Ronny Rios vs. Rico Ramos, 10, featherweights.
At Toluca, Mexico, Adrian Hernandez vs. Dirceu Cabarca, 12, for Hernandez’s WBC junior flyweight title.
At The Theater at Madison Square Garden, New York (HBO), Orlando Salido vs. Miguel Angel Garcia, 12, for Salido’s WBO featherweight title; Gennady Golovkin vs. Gabriel Rosado, 12, for Golovkin’s WBA middleweight title; Roman Martinez vs. Juan Carlos Burgos, 12, for Martinez’s WBO junior lightweight title.
At Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, Conn. (NBCSN), Gabriel Campillo vs. Sergey Kovalev, 10, light heavyweights; Elvin Ayala vs. Curtis Stevens, 10, middleweights.
At Turning Stone Casino Resort, Verona, N.Y. (ESPN2), Sergiy Dzinziruk vs. Brian Vera, 12, for the NABO middleweight title; Miguel Gonzalez vs. Tony Luis, 10, junior welterweights.
At Paramount Theatre, Huntington, N.Y. (SHO), Demetrius Andrade vs. Freddy Hernandez, 10, junior middleweights; Raymond Serrano vs. Emmanuel Taylor, 10, junior welterweights.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq