- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
Former NDSU linebacker scheduled to change plea
Question of the Day
FARGO, N.D. (AP) - A former North Dakota State University linebacker is scheduled to change his not guilty plea to a misdemeanor indecent exposure charge.
Brandon Jemison has a change-of-plea hearing scheduled Feb. 19. Prosecutor Renata Selzer would not elaborate to The Forum newspaper.
Jemison is accused of exposing himself in the presence of a woman and children last July 27 while sitting on a bench outside a Fargo mall. He was later dismissed from the NDSU football team for what coach Craig Bohl said was a violation of team rules.
Jemison faces up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine if convicted. He also could be required to register as a sex offender.
NDSU is the defending Football Championship Subdivision champion and is playing Saturday for a second consecutive title.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- U.S. scrambles as violence escalates in Israel-Hamas conflict
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq