- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Former NDSU linebacker scheduled to change plea
FARGO, N.D. (AP) - A former North Dakota State University linebacker is scheduled to change his not guilty plea to a misdemeanor indecent exposure charge.
Jemison is accused of exposing himself in the presence of a woman and children last July 27 while sitting on a bench outside a Fargo mall. He was later dismissed from the NDSU football team for what coach Craig Bohl said was a violation of team rules.
Jemison faces up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine if convicted. He also could be required to register as a sex offender.
NDSU is the defending Football Championship Subdivision champion and is playing Saturday for a second consecutive title.
A new report draws a clear pattern of deception at the IRS
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Tracy Porter, Jason Hatcher, Darryl Sharpton set to join Redskins
- NFL free agency: Revis, Sproles have new homes while Smith, Harrison are looking
- Senators reach deal on unemployment benefits
- EDITORIAL: Obama's 'Funny or Die' gig is beneath dignity of presidency
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again