- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
IndyCar champ Hunter-Reay to race in Rolex 24
DAYTONA BEACH, FLA. (AP) - IndyCar champion Ryan Hunter-Reay will team with Wayne Taylor Racing regulars Max Angelelli and Jordan Taylor in the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series’ season-opening Rolex 24 At Daytona.
They will drive the No. 10 Velocity Worldwide Corvette Dallara DP in the Jan. 26-27 race.
Last year, Hunter-Reay helped drive the No. 2 Starworks Motorsport Ford Riley to a 10th-place finish, teaming with Marco Andretti, Michael Valiante and Scott Mayer.
Hunter-Reay won the series’ 2007 1,000-mile endurance race at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah, teaming with Marc Goosens and Jim Matthews.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Glenn Beck takes on Hollywood with big movie production plans
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.