- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
KAHLILI: Obama’s engagement with mullahs has only bought them time
Iran almost capable of biological attack on U.S.
Almost four years after President Obama tried to engage the radical leaders of Iran, it is too late to stop the Islamic regime from acquiring nuclear weapons.
Now we have a more immediate crisis to worry about: a biological attack on the United States, which Iran is preparing.
A highly credible source within the supreme leader’s office has said the regime is actively working on its nuclear bomb program from three secret sites besides those already known to the International Atomic Energy Agency, and it has enough weaponized-grade uranium and, through North Korea, plutonium, for three nuclear bombs. It also has produced several extremely dangerous viral and bacterial weapons.
As of several months ago, the regime was working on arming its missiles with nuclear warheads. It has armed 37 ballistic missiles and many cluster bombs with microbial weapons.
The Kuwaiti newspaper Alrai last week reported that Mr. Obama has stated his willingness to travel to Iran and meet with the supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, to open the doors of America and the West to Iran and recognize its role in the region if the Iranians would agree to a negotiated solution over their nuclear program.
While Mr. Obama pushed his agenda, Russia and North Korea helped the regime with its nuclear and biological programs. With more than 1,000 ballistic missiles in the nation’s inventory, the radicals ruling Iran are able to target not only Israel and all U.S. bases in the Middle East, but also capitals in Europe. Iran soon will have the capability, with North Korea’s help, to target any point on the planet as it completes its intercontinental ballistic missile program. That was underscored recently by North Korea’s successful test of a three-stage rocket, showing its ability to build an ICBM.
The lure of negotiations gave the Islamic regime exactly what it was looking for — time — something that still haunts the West as it pushes for further dialogue, knowing full well that Iran indeed has crossed the red line. Yet, weary of war, the West has allowed a much more dangerous situation to take place in which any confrontation now will be much more devastating than before.
The source also provided valuable information on terrorist teams that have infiltrated America, France and Germany, getting ready for attacks on the scale of Sept. 11, 2001, if not greater, should the West further increase sanctions or gear up for confrontation with Iran over its illicit nuclear program.
The information, which has been passed on to U.S. officials, is being taken seriously, and it is clear that there is a good understanding of the threat Iran poses to America and world stability.
What makes it worse is that Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and other terrorist proxies of the Iranian government have been armed with microbial weapons. Chemical and microbial weapons have been transferred to Iran’s proxies in the region. However, Iranian scientists, with the help of Russia, are working on 18 biological agents and already have developed several, including anthrax, encephalitis, SARS, Ebola, cholera, smallpox and the plague.
Most disturbing, though, is that with the help of North Korea, Iran has managed to genetically alter smallpox so Western vaccines will be worthless against it. Iran is working out of several sites on projects to make insects the carriers of diseases such as the plague, the “Black Death” that killed one-third of Europe’s population during the Middle Ages.
The regime also knows that once its medium-range ballistic missiles and ICBMs armed with nuclear warheads are operational, the U.S. deterrent umbrella in the region will be undermined, as America itself could become a target.
More important, Iran will become the domino player in the stability of the Strait of Hormuz, through which more than 20 percent of the world’s petroleum passes. Knowing quite well that a full-blown war and a nuclear exchange in the oil-rich region could collapse the global economy, sending the world into the greatest depression it has seen, the world will become hostage to the goals of the radicals ruling Iran, who already are threatening the existence of Israel and inciting rebellion against U.S.-friendly governments in the region. Moreover, Iran has terror cells on the world stage, with a big presence in Africa and Latin America, that threaten the stability of Western countries.
In recent days, the media of the Islamic regime have been celebrating the probable new appointees in Mr. Obama’s second term, calling John F. Kerry and Chuck Hagel Iran-friendly and stating that the president will continue his policy of dialogue rather than confrontation with Iran.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
Get Breaking Alerts
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on nonprofit hospital
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- Obama goes from lame to laughable in just one week
Recent Letters to the Editor
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Turkey not committed to Cyprus peace
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Spoiled-kid culture creates greedy adults
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama's flawed Mideast 'peace' plan
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Foreign policy would distract Obama from social hour
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Hit Putin where it hurts over Ukraine