- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Source: Bills to interview Oregon’s Chip Kelly
“I’m excited about the opportunity here, and the fantastic interview I had with Cleveland last night, and am going to try to knock Buffalo’s socks off,” Horton said.
That makes them both quite familiar with Bills assistant general manager Doug Whaley, who is a member of the team’s search committee. Whaley, who is being groomed as GM Buddy Nix’s successor, spent nine seasons working as a Steelers scout before joining the Bills three years ago. He is a Pittsburgh native, as well, and played his college ball at Pitt.
“We go way back. We’ve won some Super Bowls together, so I have high regard for their coaching acumen,” he said. “I don’t think it will make a decision on if they’re going to be our coach, but I can shed some insight on how they performed when I was with them and as persons.”
AP College Football Writer John Marshall in Scottsdale, Ariz., and AP Sports Writer Tom Withers in Cleveland contributed to this report.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014