- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
‘How I Met Your Mother’ to end run, mystery
LOS ANGELES (AP) - CBS says the big reveal is coming for “How I Met Your Mother.”
The network said Wednesday the sitcom will air its ninth and final season next fall.
And CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler promised that TV’s “most mysterious mother” will be unveiled as the show wraps up.
That would be the mystery woman with whom Ted, played by Josh Radnor, ultimately has a family.
The sitcom’s cast also includes Neil Patrick Harris, Cobie Smulders, Jason Segel and Alyson Hannigan.
20th Century Fox Television says all the actors will return for the 2013-14 season.
TWT Video Picks
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.