- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Question of the Day
At ISS Dome, Duesseldorf, Germany, Felix Sturm vs. Sam Soliman, 12, IBF middleweight eliminator.
At Chicago (ESPN2), Carlos Molina vs. Cory Spinks, 12, IBF junior middleweight eliminator; Antwone Smith vs. Jose Luis Castillo, 10, welterweights.
At Max-Schmeling-Halle, Berlin, Eduard Gutknecht vs. Juergen Braehmer, 12, for Gutknecht’s European light heavyweight title; Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. Eric Fields, 12, for Hernandez’s IBF cruiserweight title.
At Bell Centre, Montreal (ESPN2), David Lemieux vs. Jose Miguel Torres, 12, middleweights; Kevin Bizier vs. Samuel Vargas, 10, welterweights; Tyler Asselstine vs. Joel Diaz Jr., 10, super featherweights.
At Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Conn. (ESPN2), Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah, 10, middleweights; Bayan Jargal vs. Chris Howard, 10, lightweights.
At Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, N.J. (HBO), Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees, 12, for Broner’s WBC lightweight title; Sakio Bika vs. Nikola Sjekloca, 12, for the vacant WBC interim super middleweight title; Johnathon Banks vs. Seth Mitchell, 12, heavyweights; Demetrius Hopkins vs. Charles Whittaker, 12, for Hopkins’ USBA light middleweight title.
At D.C. Armory, Washington (ESPN2), Lamont Peterson vs. Kendall Holt, 12, for Peterson’s IBF junior welterweight title.
At The Masonic Temple Theatre, Detroit (SHO), Devon Alexander vs. Kell Brook, 12, for Alexander’s IBF welterweight title; Cornelius Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith, 12, for Bundrage’s IBF junior middleweight title.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Senate overcomes first filibuster of Obama's border-spending bill
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world