- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
At Max-Schmeling-Halle, Berlin, Eduard Gutknecht vs. Juergen Braehmer, 12, for Gutknecht’s European light heavyweight title; Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. Eric Fields, 12, for Hernandez’s IBF cruiserweight title.
At Bell Centre, Montreal (ESPN2), David Lemieux vs. Jose Miguel Torres, 12, middleweights; Kevin Bizier vs. Samuel Vargas, 10, welterweights; Tyler Asselstine vs. Joel Diaz Jr., 10, super featherweights.
At Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, N.J. (HBO), Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees, 12, for Broner’s WBC lightweight title; Sakio Bika vs. Nikola Sjekloca, 12, for the vacant WBC interim super middleweight title; Johnathon Banks vs. Seth Mitchell, 12, heavyweights; Demetrius Hopkins vs. Charles Whittaker, 12, for Hopkins‘ USBA light middleweight title.
At The Masonic Temple Theatre, Detroit (SHO), Devon Alexander vs. Kell Brook, 12, for Alexander’s IBF welterweight title; Cornelius Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith, 12, for Bundrage’s IBF junior middleweight title.
At New York (SHO), Daniel Ponce De Leon vs. Jayson Velez, 12, for Ponce De Leon’s WBC featherweight title; Richard Abril vs. Sharif Bogere, 12, for the vacant WBA lightweight title.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Tavoris Cloud vs. Bernard Hopkins, 12, for Cloud’s IBF light heavyweight title.
At The Hangar, Costa Mesa, Calif. (HBO), Juan Carlos Salgado vs. Argenis Mendez, 12, for Salgado’s IBF super featherweight title; Chris Arreola vs. Bermane Stiverne, 12, heavyweights.
At Wembley Arena, London, Ricky Burns vs. Miguel Vazquez, 12, for Burns’ WBO lightweight and Vazquez’s IBF lightweight title.
At Panama City, Panama, John Riel Casimero vs. Luis Alberto Rios, 12, for Casimero’s IBF junior flyweight title; Roberto Vasquez vs. John Mark Apolinario, 12, for Apolinario’s interim WBA World bantamweight title.
At TBA, Britain, Nathan Cleverly vs. Robin Krasniqi, 12, for Cleverly’s WBO light heavyweight title.
At Liverpool, England, Tony Bellew vs. Isaac Chilemba, 12, WBC light heavyweight eliminator.
At Tokyo, Shinsuke Yamanaka vs. Malcolm Tunacao, 12, for Yamanaka’s WBC bantamweight title; Toshiyuki Igarashi vs. Akira Yaegashi, 12, for Igarashi’s WBC flyweight title; Gamaliel Diaz vs. Takashi Miura, 12, for Diaz’s WBC super featherweight title.
At Buenos Aires, Argentina (HBO), Sergio Martinez vs. Martin Murray, 12, for Martinez’s WBC middleweight title.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah, 12, for Garcia’s WBC/WBA Super World junior welterweight title; Peter Quillin vs. Fernando Guerrero, 12, for Quillin’s WBO middleweight title; Dmitriy Salita vs. Hector Camacho, 10, junior middleweight title; Paul Malignaggi vs. Shane Mosley, 12, for Malignaggi’s WBA World welterweight title.
At Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas (HBO), Nonito Donaire, vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux, 12, for Rigondeaux’s WBA Super World super bantamweight title and Donaire’s WBO super bantamweight title.
At MGM Grand, Las Vegas (PPV), Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Robert Guerrero, 12, for Mayweather’s WBC welterweight title.
At TBA, Britain, Carl Froch vs. Mikkel Kessler, 12, for Froch’s WBA World super middleweight title.
At Bell Centre, Montreal, Chad Dawson vs. Jean Pascal, 12, for Dawson’s WBC light heavyweight title.
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Redskins bypass big splash - for now - as free agency period begins
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again