- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Azarenka withdraws before semifinal with Williams
Azarenka, who last year won the Sydney International before claiming her first Grand Slam title at the Australian Open during a 26-match winning streak, said Friday she was advised not to play after receiving treatment for an infection on the big toe of her right foot.
She has lost all but one of her previous 12 matches against Williams, a 15-time major winner, and was 0-5 in head-to-heads in 2012 including a defeat in the U.S. Open final.
Williams will meet the winner of the other semifinal between Russia’s Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and Ukraine’s Lesia Tsurenko in Saturday’s final.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.