- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
At Magic City Casino, Miami (ESPN2), Rances Barthelemy vs. Arash Usmanee, 12, junior lightweights; Jonathan Gonzalez vs. Derrick Ennis, 10, junior middleweights; Yunieski Gonzalez vs. Michael Gbenga, 10, light heavyweights.
At Mexico City: Jesus Silvestre vs. Ganigan Lopez, 12, for Silvestre’s WBA interim strawweight title; Edgar Puerta vs. Abraham Rodriguez, 12, junior lightweights.
At Indian School, Santa Fe, N.M. (ESPN2), John Molina Jr. vs. Dannie Williams, 12, lightweights.
At Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, Indio, Calif. (SHO), Ronny Rios vs. Rico Ramos, 10, featherweights.
At Toluca, Mexico, Adrian Hernandez vs. Dirceu Cabarca, 12, for Hernandez’s WBC junior flyweight title.
At The Theater at Madison Square Garden, New York (HBO), Orlando Salido vs. Miguel Angel Garcia, 12, for Salido’s WBO featherweight title; Gennady Golovkin vs. Gabriel Rosado, 12, for Golovkin’s WBA middleweight title; Roman Martinez vs. Juan Carlos Burgos, 12, for Martinez’s WBO junior lightweight title.
At Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, Conn. (NBCSN), Gabriel Campillo vs. Sergey Kovalev, 10, light heavyweights; Elvin Ayala vs. Curtis Stevens, 10, middleweights.
At Turning Stone Casino Resort, Verona, N.Y. (ESPN2), Sergiy Dzinziruk vs. Brian Vera, 12, for the NABO middleweight title; Miguel Gonzalez vs. Tony Luis, 10, junior welterweights.
At Paramount Theatre, Huntington, N.Y. (SHO), Demetrius Andrade vs. Freddy Hernandez, 10, junior middleweights; Raymond Serrano vs. Emmanuel Taylor, 10, junior welterweights.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.