- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Question of the Day
At Tamaulipas, Mexico, Juan Carlos Sanchez Jr. vs. Rodrigo Guerrero, 12 for Sanchez’s IBF super flyweight title.
At Las Vegas (SHO), Lucas Matthysse vs. Henry Lundy, 12, for Matthysse’s WBC interim junior welterweight title; Selcuk Aydin vs. Jesus Soto Karass, 10 or 12, welterweights.
At Sydney Entertainment Centre, Australia, Daniel Geale, vs. Anthony Mundine, 12, for Geale’s IBF middleweight title.
At Dusseldorf, Germany, Felix Sturm vs. Sam Soliman, 12, IBF middleweight eliminator.
At Chicago (ESPN2), Carlos Molina vs. Cory Spinks, 12, IBF junior middleweight eliminator; Antwone Smith vs. Jose Luis Castillo, 10, welterweights.
At Berlin, Eduard Gutknecht vs. Juergen Braehmer, 12, for Gutknecht’s European light heavyweight title; Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. Eric Fields, 12, for Hernandez’s IBF cruiserweight title.
At Montreal (ESPN2), David Lemieux vs. Jose Miguel Torres, 12, middleweights; Kevin Bizier vs. Samuel Vargas, 10, welterweights.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah, 12, for Garcia’s WBC/WBA Super World junior welterweight title; Peter Quillin vs. Fernando Guerrero, 12, for Quillin’s WBO middleweight title.
By Scott Pinsker
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Computer glitch caused odd Saturday release of D.C. guns ruling
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq