- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
At The Theater at Madison Square Garden, New York (HBO), Orlando Salido vs. Miguel Angel Garcia, 12, for Salido’s WBO featherweight title; Gennady Golovkin vs. Gabriel Rosado, 12, for Golovkin’s WBA middleweight title; Roman Martinez vs. Juan Carlos Burgos, 12, for Martinez’s WBO junior lightweight title.
At Paramount Theatre, Huntington, N.Y. (SHO), Demetrius Andrade vs. Freddy Hernandez, 10, junior middleweights; Raymond Serrano vs. Emmanuel Taylor, 10, junior welterweights; Chad Bennett vs. Ben Ankrah, 12, for Bennett’s WBO Asia Pacific Junior Welterweight title.
At the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas (SHO), Lucas Matthysse vs. Mike Dallas Jr., 12, for Matthysse’s WBC interim junior welterweight title; Selcuk Aydin vs. Jesus Soto Karass, 10 or 12, welterweights.
At Dusseldorf, Germany, Felix Sturm vs. Sam Soliman, 12, IBF middleweight eliminator.
At Chicago (ESPN2), Carlos Molina vs. Cory Spinks, 12, IBF junior middleweight eliminator; Antwone Smith vs. Jose Luis Castillo, 10, welterweights.
At Berlin, Eduard Gutknecht vs. Juergen Braehmer, 12, for Gutknecht’s European light heavyweight title; Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. Eric Fields, 12, for Hernandez’s IBF cruiserweight title.
At Montreal (ESPN2), David Lemieux vs. Jose Miguel Torres, 12, middleweights; Kevin Bizier vs. Samuel Vargas, 10, welterweights.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah, 12, for Garcia’s WBC/WBA Super World junior welterweight title; Peter Quillin vs. Fernando Guerrero, 12, for Quillin’s WBO middleweight title.
At Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Conn. (ESPN2), Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah, 10, middleweights.
At Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, N.J. (HBO), Adrien Broner vs. TBA, 12, for Broner’s WBC lightweight title; Johnathon Banks vs. Seth Mitchell, 10 or 12, heavyweights.
At Detroit (SHO), Devon Alexander vs. Kell Brook, 12, for Alexander’s IBF welterweight title; Cornelius Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith, 12, for Bundrage’s IBF junior middleweight title.
At New York (SHO), Daniel Ponce De Leon vs. Jayson Velez, 12, for Ponce De Leon’s WBC featherweight title; Richard Abril vs. Sharif Bogere, 12, for vacant WBA lightweight title.
At Galen Center, Los Angeles, Juan Carlos Salgado vs. Argenis Mendez, 12, for Salgado’s IBF super featherweight title.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (HBO), Tavoris Cloud vs. Bernard Hopkins, 12, for Cloud’s IBF light heavyweight title.
At TBA, Britain, Nathan Cleverly vs. Robin Krasniqi, 12, for Cleverly’s WBO light heavyweight title.
At TBA, Quebec, Canada, Chad Dawson vs. Jean Pascal, 12, for Dawson’s WBC light heavyweight title.
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
- Teen thugs in DC run wild -- even while wearing GPS ankle bracelets
- New budget accord saves $23 billion -- after $65 billion spending spree
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Gov't Motors: Obama fudges math on auto bailout, $15 billion loss for taxpayers
- Somber duty: U.S. presidents in hot demand at Mandela's memorial
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whiskey: U.K.-born expert
- LAMBRO: The dark lining to the silver cloud of Obamanomics
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Helping the YOUniverse conspire on your behalf.
A column dedicated to discussing politics, national security, civil liberties, and education.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.
The “Silver Tsunami” created by aging Baby Boomers is hitting America. Let’s explore how we adjust to it, enjoy it and defy negative expectations about age.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow