- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Redskins’ RG3 hurt in 4th quarter vs Seahawks
LANDOVER, MD. (AP) - Washington Redskins rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III reinjured his right knee in the fourth quarter of Sunday’s playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Griffin’s heavily braced right knee buckled badly as he tried to field a bad shotgun snap on a second-and-22 at Washington’s 12-yard line. He lay on the ground, unable to recover the ball as the Seahawks pounced on it.
Griffin walked off the field under his own power, but the Redskins announced he would not return.
Griffin was playing in his third game since spraining his right knee about a month ago against the Baltimore Ravens.
The No. 2 overall pick and last year’s Heisman Trophy winner set several rookie quarterback record this year. He had 10 completions on 19 attempts for 84 yards with two touchdowns and one interception when he left the game. He also had five carries for 21 yards.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China; prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Protesters, police clash in Philippines ahead of Obama visit
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014