- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Saban: Bama players should “honor the opportunity”
Question of the Day
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (AP) - Alabama coach Nick Saban says he and his team “honor the opportunity” to play for a national title.
Speaking on Sunday morning, a day before the second-ranked Crimson Tide faces No. 1 Notre Dame, Saban said that means getting players to stay focused on the moment and what they can control. Saban says “great preparation gives you the confidence to do that.”
`Bama will be seeking its second straight BCS title and third in four years. Saban says despite that success he’s most proud that his team didn’t get carried away by a sense of entitlement.
Saban says he’s still deciding what movie to show his team Sunday night. Last year the flick was George Lucas’s “Red Tails.”
The Tide did watch a video of Yankees closer Mariano Rivera talking about focus.
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Chris Matthews: GOP less patriotic than South African white apartheid leaders
- MILLER: Obamacare enrollees include 101 members of the House of Representatives
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
White House pets gone wild!