- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Brad Pitt: Star tweets to Chinese that he’s coming
Question of the Day
The actor’s verified Sina Weibo account sent the message Monday: “It is the truth. Yup, I’m coming.” That was forwarded more than 31,000 times and netted more than 14,000 comments, many expressing surprise. He gathered more than 100,000 followers.
The IMDb.com movie website says Mr. Pitt was banned from ever entering China because of his role in the 1997 “Seven Years in Tibet.” The government was upset about the film’s portrayal of harsh Chinese rule in Tibet. His later film “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” with Angelina Jolie was popular in China.
Former NBA star Stephon Marbury, who now plays for China’s professional basketball league, is prolific on Weibo and has more than 779,000 followers.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors