- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Seahawks 24, Redskins 14: NFC wild card section
Question of the Day
The Redskins’ first home playoff game in 13 years ended in defeat and debate, as an injured Robert Griffin III was unable to extend Washington’s winning streak to eight games against the Seattle Seahawks. With Griffin hobbled most of the game by a knee injury that eventually knocked him out of the game in the fourth quarter, it was Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson who worked the magic. Afterward, questions about Griffin’s injury and the way it was handled dominated discussion.
Read all about Sunday’s season-ending loss by viewing the PDF (click here) or reading the stories online at http://www.washingtontimes.com/sports/football/.
By Scott Pinsker
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. police chief orders officers not to arrest legal gun owners carrying weapons in public
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq