- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
Seattle hip-hop artist dies in apparent suicide
Question of the Day
SEATTLE (AP) - The King County medical examiner’s office says Seattle hip-hop artist Freddy E has died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The Seattle Times ( http://is.gd/zXz3yQ) reports Frederick E. Buhl (BYOOL) died Saturday in Renton, a small urban city about 10 miles south of Seattle.
The 22-year-old also was known for his edgy YouTube program “Jerk TV,” which had thousands of subscribers and millions of video views.
Medical Examiner’s Office investigator Nick Fletcher says suicide is the presumed cause of death, but an autopsy would be performed Monday.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell's wife had 'crush' on CEO
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world