- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
Nets player questioned in Pa. sex assault probe
Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey says Blatche was among the witnesses interviewed by police on Tuesday. Ramsey told reporters preliminary findings of the investigation show Blatche was not involved.
Officer Jillian Russell says the possible assault reportedly happened around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday in a room at the Four Seasons Hotel.
The Nets were in Philadelphia to play the 76ers. Blatche was expected to play.
“He’s going to play,” Nets coach P.J. Carlesimo said. “He’s been playing well and I expect him to play well today.”
General manager Billy King said the team had no further comment.
On Tuesday, Blatche wrote about the incident on Twitter. “Im ok and I didn’t do anything jus was n the area when it happened,” Blatche tweeted. He later took down the tweet, and eventually posted: “Gettin ready for the game.”
Police tell WCAU-TV that a 21-year-old woman was taken from the hotel to a local hospital.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Russian bombers buzz U.K. airspace; jets scrambled to chase off 'Bears'
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- ISTOOK: Obama's sleight of hand hides hidden government's work
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014