The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Dec. 31, to Sunday, Jan. 6, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Death Cab for Cutie, “The New Year” (Barsuk Records)
2. The Neighbourhood, “Sweater Weather” (the (r)evolve group)
3. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz, “Thrift Shop” (Macklemore)
4. MIKA, “Popular Song” (Casablanca Music, LLC)
5. Tamar Braxton, “Love and War” (Streamline Records)
6. CHVRCHES, “The Mother We Share” (Create Control)
7. Various Artists, “I Dreamed a Dream” (Cameron Mackintosh Ltd)
9. Alicia Keys, “Brand New Me” (RCA Records)
10. In This Moment, “Blood” (Century Media Records)
1. Abba, “Happy New Year” (Polar Music International AB)
2. Tom Odell, “Another Love” (ITNO/Columbia)View Entire Story
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
A carefully guided tour through the confusing world of modern bookselling and publishing.
Empowering mind/body/spirit and health dialogue along with cutting-edge, conscious social, political, and world commentary with Adam Omkara. Join the Evolution!
A politically conservative and morally liberal Hebrew alpha male hunts left-wing viper
World's Ugliest Dog Contest
Spelling Bee finale
Marines train Afghan soldiers
Rolling Thunder 2013
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal