- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Adele to make post-baby debut at Golden Globes
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIF. (AP) - Adele is coming to the Golden Globes.
The executive producer of the show says the 24-year-old Grammy-winning pop star is set to make her first post-baby appearance at Sunday’s ceremony, where she is nominated for original song for the James Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele welcomed her first child, with boyfriend Simon Konecki, in October. The singer has kept a low profile since announcing her pregnancy in June after sweeping the Grammy Awards last February with six wins.
Her single, “Skyfall,” will compete at the Golden Globes with Taylor Swift’s song from “The Hunger Games,” Jon Bon Jovi’s number from “Stand Up Guys,” Keith Urban’s track from “Act of Valor,” and “Suddenly” from “Les Miserables.”
The Globes will be presented Sunday at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
TWT Video Picks
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Warren Buffett's son to spend $23.7 million in effort to save South African rhinos
- Justice Department refuses info on hundreds of prosecutor misconduct cases
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- PRUDEN: Sink sank own campaign in Florida special election
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again