- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Highlights of Hollywood’s 2013 film lineup
Question of the Day
Highlights of Hollywood’s 2013 schedule (release dates are subject to change):
“Broken City”: Mark Wahlberg’s an ex-cop out for revenge against a double-crossing mayor (Russell Crowe).
“Gangster Squad”: Josh Brolin and Ryan Gosling are LA detectives going after mob boss Mickey Cohen (Sean Penn) in the late 1940s.
“Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters”: The fairy-tale siblings (Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton) are all grown-up and bagging crones for a living.
“The Last Stand”: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s a former LA cop who’s now a sheriff hunting an escaped drug kingpin.
“Mama”: Jessica Chastain plays a woman caring for two traumatized sisters who may be haunted by an evil force.
“Beautiful Creatures”: A Southern teen (Alden Ehrenreich) finds love with a mysterious newcomer (Alice Englert) in the adaptation of the best-selling supernatural romance.
“Bullet to the Head”: Sylvester Stallone plays a hit man teamed with a cop as they seek to avenge their respective partners’ deaths.
“Dark Skies”: Keri Russell stars in a supernatural thriller about a family terrorized by an evil force.
“A Good Day to Die Hard”: Bruce Willis and son try to foil a nuke heist in Moscow in the fifth chapter in the “Die Hard” franchise.
“Identity Thief”: Jason Bateman’s desperate to get his good name restored after a woman (Melissa McCarthy) appropriates his identity.
“Snitch”: Dwayne Johnson’s a dad who goes undercover with a drug cartel to clear his son on a narcotics charge.
“Top Gun”: Tom Cruise takes to the air again with a 3-D reissue of his 1986 smash, playing a limited run at IMAX theaters.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq