- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
Love out 8-10 weeks with broken right hand
Question of the Day
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Kevin Love will miss the next eight to 10 weeks after needing surgery to repair a right hand that is broken for the second time this season.
The Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star visited a hand specialist in New York on Wednesday. It's the latest major injury to a team that has suffered them all season long.
Love missed the first three weeks of the regular season after breaking his hand in the preseason. He returned faster than most expected, played for about a month and broke two bones in his shooting hand in a game last week against Denver.
Love was averaging 18.3 points and 14.0 rebounds per game after helping Team USA to the gold medal in the London Olympics.
Yahoo! Sports first reported the surgery.
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of politicizing business
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world