- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
Elisabeth Hasselbeck of ‘The View’ moving to ‘Fox & Friends’
Goodbye Gretchen Carlson. Hello Elisabeth Hasselbeck.
Ms. Carlson announced on "Fox & Friends" Wednesday morning that she's leaving the infamous curvy couch in September to head up her own talk show. And filling her slot — the lone conservative voice from "The View," Ms. Hasselbeck.
"I have been a long-time fan of 'Fox & Friends' and am excited to be joining their team in September as it is an honor to call the FOX News Channel my new television home," Ms. Hasselbeck said in a statement reported by Mediaite.
ABC, Ms. Hasselbeck's current network home, said in a statement: "For a decade, Elisabeth Hasselbeck has brought her passion and strong beliefs to 'The View.' We watched her journey from newlywed to motherhood, an Emmy Award-winning, talk-show host, author, entrepreneur and activist. She stood behind her political views even if they were not the most popular opinions at the table."
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Cheryl Chumley is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She’s also a 2008-2009 Robert Novak journalism fellow with The Phillips Foundation. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List Hillary Clinton's successes? State Dept. spokeswoman flubs answer
- Netanyahu's driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Psychologist blasts youth sports league's 'everybody wins' mantra
- Sports league's 'everybody wins' mantra hits psycbologist's hackles
- Angry Japan politician insists Obamas to divorce: It's an 'open secret'
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- Obamacare class-action suit opens a new legal front
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- 'Conservatives' should feel exposed by Bundy's racist comments: Scarborough
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Rand Paul: Bundy's racist remarks are 'offensive'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014