- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Justin Bieber: Pop star curses Clinton, urinates in mop bucket at NYC restaurant
Question of the Day
Who knew Justin Bieber was a Republican?
A just-released TMZ video of the 19-year-old pop icon’s visit earlier this year to a New York City restaurant — the name of which was not disclosed — showed him spraying a bottle of liquid cleaner at a photo of former President Bill Clinton hanging on the wall, shouting “[expletive] Bill Clinton.”
The video also shows him urinating in a nearby mop bucket in the facility, joking with his friends about the gift he was bestowing on lucky restaurant workers.
“That’s the coolest spot to [urinate],” one of his friends said in the video. “You know, you’ll forever remember that.”
The singer’s representative didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment, Fox News reported.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Cheryl Chumley is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She’s also a 2008-2009 Robert Novak journalism fellow with The Phillips Foundation. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Woman vows 10K-mile stationary bike ride for Obama: 'Just asking for a wave'
- Orlando Bloom's punch at Justin Bieber brings on the crowd cheers
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them 'into a burning building'
- 'Queen of Mean' Leona Helmsley's former home hits market for $65M
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world