- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Logano foundation to help families in NASCAR towns
Logano announced the foundation Friday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, site of his first career Sprint Cup victory. The mission of the foundation is to inspire, mobilize and empower the “NASCAR nation” to directly improve the lives of children and families with life-altering needs in their communities.
He will host 200 members of the Connecticut State Police Major Crime Squad and their families at Sunday’s Cup race.
“I think it is really cool to be able to see the faces of the people we’re helping and give my fans ways to get involved too,” Logano said. “The Joey Logano Foundation is my chance to partner with fans, sponsors and NASCAR to really make a difference to the deserving people in the areas we race.”
The other four tracks where JLF will host events are Michigan International Speedway (Aug. 18), Atlanta Motor Speedway (Sept. 1), Charlotte Motor Speedway (Oct. 12) and Phoenix International Raceway (Nov. 10).
More information on the foundation is at www.joeyloganofoundation.org.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014