- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Logano foundation to help families in NASCAR towns
Question of the Day
Logano announced the foundation Friday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, site of his first career Sprint Cup victory. The mission of the foundation is to inspire, mobilize and empower the “NASCAR nation” to directly improve the lives of children and families with life-altering needs in their communities.
He will host 200 members of the Connecticut State Police Major Crime Squad and their families at Sunday’s Cup race.
“I think it is really cool to be able to see the faces of the people we’re helping and give my fans ways to get involved too,” Logano said. “The Joey Logano Foundation is my chance to partner with fans, sponsors and NASCAR to really make a difference to the deserving people in the areas we race.”
The other four tracks where JLF will host events are Michigan International Speedway (Aug. 18), Atlanta Motor Speedway (Sept. 1), Charlotte Motor Speedway (Oct. 12) and Phoenix International Raceway (Nov. 10).
More information on the foundation is at www.joeyloganofoundation.org.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors