- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
British Open 2013: Tee times, pairings for first two rounds
5:17 a.m.-10:18 a.m. — Angel Cabrera, Argentina; Camilo Villegas, Colombia; Estanislao Goya, Argentina.
5:28 a.m.-10:29 a.m. — George Coetzee, South Africa; Ken Duke, United States; Mark Calcavecchia, United States.
5:50 a.m.-10:51 a.m. — Josh Teater, United States; Steven Tiley, England; a-Jimmy Mullen, England.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
By Tammy Bruce
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- CPAC 2014: Huckabee says government impeding religious liberty
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again