- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
British Open field
Question of the Day
Winner of the Order of Merit on the Australasian Tour: Peter Senior.
2012 Japan Open champion: Kenichi Kuboya.
Top two players from the Japan Golf Tour money list in 2012: Hiroyuki Fujita, Toru Taniguchi.
Top four players not otherwise exempt from the 2013 Mizuno Open: Brendan Jones, Shingo Katayama, K.T. Kim, Makoto Inoue.
Top two players and ties in a money list of all 2013 Japan Golf Tour events through the Mizuno Open: Satoshi Kodaira, Hyung-Sung Kim
Senior British Open champion: Fred Couples.
British Amateur champion: a-Garrick Porteous.
U.S. Amateur champion: a-Steven Fox.
European Amateur champion: a-Rhys Pugh.
International Final Qualifying (Australasia): Mark Brown, Steven Jeffress, Stephen Dartnall.
International Final Qualifying (Africa): Justin Harding, Eduardo De La Silva, Darryn Lloyd.
International Final Qualifying (Asia): Kiradech Aphibarnrat, Hideki Matsuyama, Daisuke Maruyama, Ashun Wu.
International Final Qualifying (America): Josh Teater, Brian Davis, Camilo Villegas, Robert Karlsson, Luke Guthrie, Bud Cauley, Johnson Wagner, Scott Brown.
International Final Qualifying (Europe): Brooks Koepka, Oliver Fisher, Gregory Bourdy, Richard McEvoy, Gareth Maybin, Alvaro Quiros, Niclas Fasth, Scott Jamieson, Estanislao Goya.
Local Final Qualifying: a-Grant Forrest, Shiv Kapur, John Wade, a-Ben Stow, Oscar Floren, a-Matthew Fitzpatrick, a-Jimmy Mullen, Gareth Wright, George Murray, Steven Tiley, Lloyd Saltman, Tyrrell Hatton.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq