• 74 percent trust major online retailers, such as Amazon, with their personal information; 68 percent trust banks and brokerage companies.
• 52 percent trust state and local governments, 49 percent trust search portals like Google or Yahoo.
• 48 percent trust the federal government with their personal information.
• 28 percent trust social networking sites like Facebook.
Source: A Harris Poll of 2,091 U.S. adults surveyed June 28 to July 2 and released Tuesday.
• Nays, yeas, neighs and yays to email@example.com.