- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Justin Wilson to drive in final 4 Grand-Am races
Question of the Day
PATASKALA, OHIO (AP) - Justin Wilson will team with Gustavo Yacaman in Michael Shank Racing’s No. 6 Ford-Riley Daytona Prototype in the final four Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series events of the season.
The English driver, a seven-time IndyCar winner, teamed with AJ Allmendinger, Ozz Negri and John Pew to help Shank win the 2012 Rolex 24 at Daytona. Wilson and Yacaman finished sixth late last month at Watkins Glen.
“It has been a long time since I had the chance to race at Road America and Laguna Seca, so I’m really excited about those weekends,” Wilson said. “I’ve never been to Kansas or Lime Rock, so those will both be new challenges for me and Gus to take on. The Shank guys really do their homework, so hopefully we can be competitive right from the get-go every time out.”
By John McAfee
- Breaking Fad: Alligators becoming the new pit bulls for drug dealers, cops say
- D.C. to tout Obamacare among youth waiting for Air Jordans
- Huge backlash mounts over suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson
- TARGET credit card theft swells to 40 million victims
- Special ops vets slam military benefit cuts
- Obama: 2014 will be 'breakthrough year' for U.S.
- Dems use new filibuster rules to approve DHS nominee Alejandro Mayorkas under investigation
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow