- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
British Open tee times for Friday second round at Muirfield
3:22 a.m. — Ryan Moore, United States; Henrik Stenson, Sweden; a-Steven Fox, United States.
3:33 a.m. — Thorbjorn Olesen, Denmark, Jim Furyk, United States; Paul Lawrie, Scotland.
3:44 a.m. — Geoff Ogilvy, Australia; Harris English, United States; Stephen Gallacher, Scotland.
4 a.m. — Lee Westwood, England; Charl Schwartzel, South Africa; Sergio Garcia, Spain.
4:11 a.m. — Adam Scott, Australia; Matt Kuchar, United States, Luke Donald, England.
4:22 a.m. — Rickie Fowler, United States; Matteo Manassero, Italy; Hunter Mahan, United States.
4:33 a.m. — Hiroyuki Fujita, Japan; Bill Haas, United States.
4:44 a.m. — Tiger Woods, United States; Graeme McDowell, Northern Ireland.
4:55 a.m. — Webb Simpson, United States; Branden Grace, South Africa; Jamie Donaldson, Wales.
5:06 a.m. — Francesco Molinari, Italy; Toru Taniguchi, Japan; Bo Van Pelt, United States.
5:17 a.m. — D.A. Points, United States; Brett Rumford, Australia; Marcel Siem, Germany.
5:28 a.m. — George Murray, Scotland; Mark Brown, New Zealand; Justin Harding, South Africa.
5:39 a.m. — Gregory Bourdy, France; Scott Jamieson, Scotland; Shiv Kapur, India.
5:50 a.m. — Scott Brown, United States; Satoshi Kodaira, Japan; Gareth Maybin, Northern Ireland.
6:01 a.m. — Tyrrell Hatton, England; Eduardo De La Riva, Spain; Kenichi Kuboya, Japan.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- House defeats Democrats' attempt to rebuke Issa
- Christine O'Donnell eager to re-engage in political debate
- Obama slaps Putin with sanctions, restrictions on visas
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Rutgers professors to Condi Rice: Go home, and take your speech with you
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again