- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
British Open tee times, pairings for third round at Muirfield
Question of the Day
Leader Miguel Angel Jimenez will tee off for the third round of the 2013 British Open at Muirfield at 10:20 a.m. ET Saturday, playing with Henrik Stenson. But the high-profile pair just ahead of them, Tiger Woods and Lee Westwood, should draw a large gallery.
The full third round tee times and pairings:
3:30 a.m. — K.J. Choi, South Korea; Chris Wood, England
3:40 a.m. — Mikko Ilonen, Finland; Todd Hamilton, United States
3:50 a.m. — Peter Senior, Australia; Mark Brown, New Zealand
4:10 a.m. — Richie Ramsay, Scotland; Thongchai Jaidee, Thailand
4:20 a.m. — Boo Weekley, United States; Gareth Wright, Wales
4:30 a.m. — a-Jimmy Mullen, England; K.T. Kim, South Korea
4:45 a.m. — Josh Teater, United States; Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano, Spain
4:55 a.m. — Keegan Bradley, United States; Fred Couples, United States
5:05 a.m. — Jason Dufner, United States; Bud Cauley, United States
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq