- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
The Wrap: From the man who took Biden’s shotgun advice to Detroit’s bankruptcy, the week that was
Question of the Day
And Boston residents especially are outraged, calling for a boycott of the magazine, Fox News reported. Social media sites buzzed at the news, too.
MSNBC host Chris Matthews spoke for “all white people” on his program Thursday, apologizing to his guests and the black community for unspecified transgressions committed by whites.
“I’ll just tell you one thing,” the “Hardball” host said. “And I’m speaking now for all white people, but especially [the ones] who’ve tried to change the last 50 or 60 years. And a lot of them really tried to change, and I’m sorry for this stuff. That’s all I’m saying.”
• Saudi court: Off with his leg or pay blood money
A Saudi judge ordered that a man who caused the amputation of another Saudi’s leg with a gunshot must now face the same fate: He must have his leg cut off.
Emirates 24/7 reported recently that Talal Al Shammari shot Mohammed Al Mutairi in the leg during a fight several years ago in the Dammam community. Doctors couldn’t save Mr. Mutairi’s leg and decided to amputate it in order to save his life.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- Rihanna, Dwight Howard delete #FreePalestine tweets
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Driver who killed teen on bike sues family for $1.3 million
- Bill Maher blames Hamas for Gaza violence: 'Do you really expect the Israelis not to retaliate?'
- HUMPHRIES: 'Hes the Worst President in 70 Years'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq