- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
The Wrap: From the man who took Biden’s shotgun advice to Detroit’s bankruptcy, the week that was
Question of the Day
And Boston residents especially are outraged, calling for a boycott of the magazine, Fox News reported. Social media sites buzzed at the news, too.
MSNBC host Chris Matthews spoke for “all white people” on his program Thursday, apologizing to his guests and the black community for unspecified transgressions committed by whites.
“I’ll just tell you one thing,” the “Hardball” host said. “And I’m speaking now for all white people, but especially [the ones] who’ve tried to change the last 50 or 60 years. And a lot of them really tried to change, and I’m sorry for this stuff. That’s all I’m saying.”
• Saudi court: Off with his leg or pay blood money
A Saudi judge ordered that a man who caused the amputation of another Saudi’s leg with a gunshot must now face the same fate: He must have his leg cut off.
Emirates 24/7 reported recently that Talal Al Shammari shot Mohammed Al Mutairi in the leg during a fight several years ago in the Dammam community. Doctors couldn’t save Mr. Mutairi’s leg and decided to amputate it in order to save his life.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- New York Times reporter Carol Vogel accused of plagiarism
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world