- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
All aboard the Paula Deen cruise! Ships set to sail in 2014
Question of the Day
Both cruises are organized by New Jersey-based Alice Travel where the celebrity chef’s photo is prominently displayed on the homepage. One is in January on the Celebrity Reflection, the second, though not yet finalized, will most likely be in July 2014 on Royal Caribbean, ABC News reported.
The Celebrity Reflection cruise sets sail from Miami on Jan. 18 for a seven-night cruise through the Eastern Caribbean, ABC reported.
“She has sailed with our brands a couple of times, but as host of group cruises, and each time, the groups were booked through a specific travel agency, not through Royal Caribbean,” she told the Hollywood Reporter.
The operator of the January cruise, Celebrity Cruises, expressed the same sentiment, Time reported.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Twitter Inc. names first female board member
- Dad buys $750 Xbox One from eBay, gets photo of the console instead
- 7-year-old chomps down on 2-inch rusty nail baked into Panera Bread cookie
- President Obama acknowledges living with illegal immigrant uncle: report
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
Latest Blog Entries
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
How does our 50th state view D.C. politics?
White House pets gone wild!