- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Beckman shot 67, and Summerhays had a 69.
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (AP) _ Jamie Lovemark won the Midwest Classic for his second Web.com Tour title, holing a 15-foot par putt on the final hole for a 5-under 66 and a one-stroke victory.
The 25-year-old Lovemark finished at 18-under 266 at Nicklaus Golf Club at LionsGate and earned $108,000 to jump from 76th to 14th on the money list with $149,983. He also won the tour’s 2010 Mexico Open and was the 2007 NCAA champion as a freshman at Southern California.
Mark Anderson was second after a 65. Matt Davidson and third-round leader Chesson Hadley tied for third at 16 under. Davidson shot 66, and Hadley had a 70.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China; prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: 'It's scary'
- Protesters, police clash in Philippines ahead of Obama visit
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014