- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Question of the Day
Beckman shot 67, and Summerhays had a 69.
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (AP) _ Jamie Lovemark won the Midwest Classic for his second Web.com Tour title, holing a 15-foot par putt on the final hole for a 5-under 66 and a one-stroke victory.
The 25-year-old Lovemark finished at 18-under 266 at Nicklaus Golf Club at LionsGate and earned $108,000 to jump from 76th to 14th on the money list with $149,983. He also won the tour’s 2010 Mexico Open and was the 2007 NCAA champion as a freshman at Southern California.
Mark Anderson was second after a 65. Matt Davidson and third-round leader Chesson Hadley tied for third at 16 under. Davidson shot 66, and Hadley had a 70.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world